Aimpoint Micro T-1 (2 MOA) is ideal as a standalone sight, and can also be piggybacked on top of larger magnifying scopes,
night vision, or thermal imaging optics.Excellent night vision compatibilityThe Micro T-1 can also be used by hunters and
sport shooters who need night vision compatibility.The performance of the Micro T-1 is optimized for use with all generations
of night vision devices (NVDs), but is ideal for 3rd generation night vision technology.Compatible will all generations of
Night Vision Devices (NVD)The clearest, brightest image possibleAimpoint's unique coating on the front lens reflects the
dot's selected frequency of red light at near 100% efficiency to give the highest possible dot brightness with the least
amount of energy while other wavelengths in the visible and near-infrared part of the spectrum pass with a minimum of
reduction.This provides the clearest, brightest image possible when used with a 3rd generation Night Vision Device (NVD).
With 4 NVD-compatible brightness settings and 8 daylight settings including one extra-bright setting, the Micro T-1 is ready
for round the clock use.Unique features of the Aimpoint Micro T-14 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings -
one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlightIntegral Picatinny-style base allows easy
attachment to any railPatent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoilNew ACET technology allows 50,000 hours
(over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery2 MOA dotHard anodized non-reflective finishSubmersible to 80 feet
(25 meters)Precision adjustments for windage and elevation: top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws -
no other tool requiredUse as a standalone sight or piggybacked on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics.
|Number of Mags||N/A|
|Available for In-Store Pickup||No|
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.