You're probably aware of our magazine and online advertising which say , ''Do you honestly think you're going to be looking for a button?'' and ''Will it be there for me, or do I have to be there for it".
Those aren't product slogans, they're reality. Our core belief is that a deep conceal carry weapon must have a laser that actuates without a secondary step.
It really should be there for you, rather than you having to be there for it.
Why? Because in a stressful and unfamiliar situation, reaching for a button or switch as a secondary step isn't the best way to turn a laser on. There is a better way, we just created it with the TR10.
IMMEDIATE Without having to think about it, the TR10 will throw out the most powerful laser beam the law will allow as soon as you grasp your pistol, accurately and immediately. Using human touch, True Touch Technology, you'll have a normal, natural feel without an awkward push button on the grip.
Since it takes touch to turn on, the TR10 doesn't have a mechanical switch to accidentally be depressed through holster, clothing or pocket material.
Finally, a convenient battery door, ability to choose either a pulsing or steady beam, extremely bright 635nm laser, up to 5 hours run time - 2 years active time on a single battery, and master kill switch to allow practice without the laser all add up to make the TR10 not only the best but also the best value laser system available today.
|Number of Mags||N/A|
|Available for In-Store Pickup||Yes|
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.