Arsenal Sam7SF 762x39 16" 10Round Folding Stock, With Milled Receiver, 16" Barrel, 7.62x39. Arsenal SAM7 SF-84 AK Rifle, This 7.62x39 caliber rifle combines authentic, high-quality features rarely seen in the American market. From its unique right-side folding tubular buttstock to its 24x1.5mm muzzle threads with muzzle brake, every component of the SAM7SF is engineered to provide decades of dependable and accurate service. The SAM7SF rifle is bound to become a sought-after shooter and collectible firearm.
Arsenal’s Exclusive Milled And Forged Receiver
Each SAM7SF receiver is milled from a hot-die hammer forged receiver blank by the Arsenal Co. of Bulgaria. Other milled-receiver AKs are machined from bar stock, but Arsenal’s hot-die hammer forging produces stronger and finer-grained steel. Internal voids and cooling deformations are eliminated by the 5-ton hammer forging process.
Each forged receiver blank requires over 5.5 hours of milling before assembly. This forging and milling process is complex and time-intensive, but Arsenal’s meticulous attention to detail delivers a receiver of unequaled strength, precision and durability
SAM7SF-84 | SAM7SF model 7.62x39mm caliber rifle, milled and forged receiver, chrome lined hammer forged barrel, 24x1.5mm muzzle right hand threads, muzzle brake, bayonet and accessory lugs, right-side folding tubular buttstock, black polymer pistol grip and handguards, stainless steel head shield, ambidextrous safety lever, scope rail, sectional cleaning rod, one 10-round magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.
|Number of Mags||N/A|
|Available for In-Store Pickup||Yes|
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.