The Beretta 92FS Inox gives you all the features of the legendary 92FS or M9 (the official sidearm of the US military), in a rugged and attractive satin stainless steel finish.
The slide, barrel and internal parts are all stainless, while the alloy frame is anodized to match the color and finish of the other components. It also features stippled-textured soft rubber grips that further absorb recoil while affording a firm and positive grip. Besides being one of the most photogenic handguns ever made (it appeared in countless movies and TV shows), it is perfect for home or personal defense, as well as concealed carry and recreational shooting.
The 92FS is a double/single-action semiauto pistol that employs an open-slide, short-recoil delayed locking-block system, which yields a faster cycle time and delivers exceptional accuracy and reliability. In particular, the open-slide design practically eliminates “stove-piping” and helps flawless cycling and feeding even after thousands and thousands of rounds. The recently-renewed contract with the US military speaks clear: when it comes to dependability even in some of the world’s most extreme conditions, the Beretta 92FS still has no match. Period.
Regardless of the wonderful reputation it may have, the true test for a tactical pistol’s worth is at the shooting range. The 92FS consistently bests the US military requirement of a 10-shot group of 3” or less at 50 meters (just short of 55 yards). While this type of match-grade accuracy is impressive, it is no magic. At Beretta, we know that absolutely precise tolerances keep performance consistent shot after shot—which not only make the 92FS super-accurate, but it makes all factory parts interchangeable within the same model. Couple to this the ability to reliably feed every variety of commercial ammunition, and it is easy to understand why the 92FS remains the best pistol in its class.
This pistol offers a variety of tactical features that make it equally safe, easy to use and dependable in the holster or at the range. Its reversible magazine release lets you use either hand for tactical magazine changes, while its ambidextrous safety-decocker makes it flexible for right- or left-handed persons or for shooters trying out different gripping or shooting styles. Its satin stainless finish is highly resistant to sweat and corrosion, and after shooting, a tool-free disassembly latch makes it a snap to take the pistol apart for cleaning. A pistol that is designed to work hard, be easy to maintain and perform flawlessly, the 92FS Inox is a premium-quality handgun that will be the jewel in any shooter’s collection.
|Number of Mags||N/A|
|Available for In-Store Pickup||Yes|
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.