The CX4 is a semi-auto pistol-caliber carbine designed to give you the familiar controls of your favorite Beretta combat handgun. It is perfect for shooters who are already familiar with Beretta tactical pistols, or more in general for those who may not have extensive experience with a rifle or carbine. However, the cold-hammer forged barrel delivers the sort of accuracy that even the most experienced shooters will appreciate. Easy to use, ultra-reliable and low-recoil, it has been adopted by several police agencies across the US, while its versatility and accessorization options have made it a favorite of recreational shooters. Whether you use it for home-defense, varminting, competition or training, the CX4 will deliver what it promises.
The CX4 is adaptable to accept any full-size Beretta PX4, 90-series and 8000 series magazines (using optional adapters), thereby saving existing Beretta users the expense of additional magazines. Along with its uncompromising Beretta quality, this is an additional reason why the versatility of this carbine is highly prized by tactical shooters. Along with a Beretta pistol, it helps create the best and most versatile tactical system available today, as evidenced by the CX4’s dedicated following.
This light and compact carbine was designed to be completely and easily adaptable to the needs of most shooters. The operating handle, safety and magazine release are reversible and give you the opportunity to train or shoot right- or left-handed, while case ejection can also be switched from right to left. The length of pull is adjustable (one spacer included), making the CX4 easily and intuitively come up to the shoulder of most shooters. The aperture and post sights are user-adjustable, meaning that you can train with (or switch) your favorite brand of ammo without taking the carbine to a gunsmith. And after a day at the range, this carbine is a snap to take apart and reassemble, while its ultra-tough construction and surface treatment make it stand up to the hardest use.
The CX4 just begs to be accessorized. Between the front and rear sights, it features a full-length aluminum top rail for mounting optical and red dot sights. It also sports a retractable Picatinny rail that extends from the fore-end, which allows users to mount tactical lighting devices and other accessories. Additional rails can be mounted on the left, right and bottom, thereby providing ample opportunity for customization.
|Number of Mags||N/A|
|Available for In-Store Pickup||Yes|
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.