The Beretta Nano is the ultimate evolution of the micro compact carry pistol. Utilizing a removable, serialized sub-chassis the Nano pistol can be easily modified with replaceable grip frames and is Beretta Nanosimple to disassemble and maintain. Ease of use and concealment were key drivers in the development of the Nano. The Nano’s extremely low profile, snag free design makes it easy to carry and draw from concealment. To accommodate right or left-handed use, the Nano’s magazine release button can be easily reversed. The light, durable, frame employs modern thermoplastic technology through the use of fiberglass reinforced technopolymer. The removable sub-chassis of the Nano allows easy swapping of the standard frame with optional colored frames or different frame systems, including designs with incorporated lights or lasers. A carry pouch is offered standard with every Nano. The Nano’s sights are user adjustable with a 1.3mm hexwrench and your fingers. This allows anyone to adjust their sights without the assistance of a gunsmith. Modular structure, ergonomics and ease of use make the Beretta Nano the ideal firearm for concealed carry. Made in The U.S.A.
|Number of Mags||N/A|
|Available for In-Store Pickup||Yes|
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.