At only 18mm wide, the Pico is the thinnest .380 semiauto handgun on the market, making it a best in class for concealed carry and home defense. Besides being light, small and concealable, it offers easy use, adjustable sights, an ultra-reliable low-recoil mechanism and a tough, durable finish that--with proper care--will give you a virtual lifetime of service.
Weighing only 11.5oz unloaded, this double-action-only (DAO) pistol is comfortable and unobtrusive to carry, no matter your preferred mode. The Pico's flat profile and snag-free lines make it perfect in a pocket holster, while its smooth sides and controls also make it ideal for inside-the-waistband carry--coupled with its extra-durable stainless-steel/polymer construction that is highly sweat-resistant. It will literally disappear even in a small purse, while thanks to its flowing design it will always be easy to draw from concealment when every second counts.
The Pico is soft-recoiling and makes target recovery lightning-quick after every shot, thanks to its minimal barrel tilt. This feature also makes feeding utterly reliable, even with more open hollowpoint designs or the hotter .380 commercial loads. This means that when you need it for concealed carry or home protection, the Pico will always deliver the performance you expect of a Beretta.
Like its slightly bigger brother the Nano, the Pico is engineered to be easy and intuitive to take apart and reassemble. Its heart is a serialized modular chassis, meaning that the frame can be easily swapped to accommodate the user's preferences. Shipped with a storage case and two 6+1 stainless steel magazines (one flush, one with grip extension), the Pico features adjustable, quick-change sights with no gunsmithing required. It also offers ambidextrous magazine release, as well as a super-low-profile slide-release lever to keep the slide open when desired. The Pico is made in USA and brings all the reliability and quality of Beretta as the leader of a new generation of concealed-carry firearms.
|Number of Mags||N/A|
|Available for In-Store Pickup||Yes|
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.