Hold the PX4 Storm Compact and you'll immediately realize that this handgun can do it all. Perfectly sized and balanced, it is equally suited for concealed carry, home- or personal defense as well as recreational shooting.
With its full grip, full-capacity magazine, accessory rail and interchangeable backstraps, you will get a further sense of its versatility. But it is at the shooting range that this double/single-action compact handgun will truly wow you: thanks to its rotary barrel system, recoil dissipates radially, resulting in much less thump in your hand and super-fast follow-up shots.
As you read this, the PX4 Storm in its various configurations is being carried by countless law-enforcement and military organizations around the world, in every environment imaginable. This is because it is engineered to be absolutely reliable and ultra-durable, and it is capable of shooting well over 100,000 rounds without any part breakage. And its dimensions that fall right in between the full-size PX4 Storm and its sub-compact counterpart make it perfect for everyday holster carry (concealed or open), offering light weight and smaller proportions while still affording a full grip.
The Px4 Storm Compact offers a plethora of features that make it easily adaptable to your preferences. Its modular construction allows you to interchange backstraps to perfectly fit your hand and shooting style, while the slide lock and safety are ambidextrous; in addition, the magazine release is reversible, meaning that you can easily train with and use your PX4 with either hand. Other features include a retractable lanyard loop, as well as user-adjustable sights and a number of accessories that make this pistol a true champion in its class.
This handgun offers intuitive controls and an absolutely safe mechanism. In a holster or purse, an automatic firing-pin block and a manual safety enable you to confidently carry it all day--day after day, without any worries. Furthermore, it is easy to use and take apart for cleaning, and its tough Bruniton finish make it even more trouble-free to maintain. In short, the PX4 Storm Compact will give you years and years--and thousands upon thousands of rounds--of reliable service, accuracy and safety for personal or home defense.
|Number of Mags||N/A|
|Available for In-Store Pickup||Yes|
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.