Designed and manufactured in the USA, the new U22 Neos is a single-action .22 LR caliber plinking semiauto pistol. Although designed with the entry-level pistol shooter in mind, it is also ideal for training and can be adapted to the needs of experienced users. Its modular construction makes it easy to modify with a variety of options and accessories, while still being affordable both as a base pistol and as a fully-accessorized system.
Even while designing a plinking pistol to be used for informal shooting, Beretta did not cut corners. The lines of the Neos bear the unmistakable flavor of renown Italian designer Giugiaro--the same mind behind several of our most attractive offerings. The result is a sleek and ergonomic rimfire pistol that feels as good in the hands as it pleases the eyes.
The Neos is constructed of five modular parts that may be easily disassembled and reassembled without any tools. The ergonomic grips are constructed of super-durable fiberglass-reinforced technopolymer with non-slip inserts for a comfortable and warm hold. The barrel is available either in the classic Beretta blue finish, or in stainless steel ("Inox"), to satisfy the tastes of every shooter. Most of these elements may be replaced with the rich assortment of accessories that is available for this fun .22 semiauto.
Reliable, durable, easy to maintain and remarkably accurate, the Neos features an integral rail that accepts Weaver-style scope mounts as well as a fully-adjustable target rear sight. The firearm is also equipped with a cocked firing pin indicator at the rear of the pistol. The single stack, 10-round stainless-steel magazine features an easy-grip knob that allows you to compress the spring from outside, thereby making loading extremely quick and easy. The ambidextrous manual safety can be engaged with the firing pin cocked or uncocked. If you are in the market for a superbly-engineered plinking or practice pistol, give the Neos a close look--it won't fail to surpass your expectations.
|Number of Mags||N/A|
|Available for In-Store Pickup||Yes|
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.