Burris 6.5-20x50mm FullField II Rifle Scope Ballistic Mil-Dot Reticle, Matte Black. Burris 6.5-20x50mm Fullfield II Rifle Scope 200193 has a one-piece main tube and eyepiece, Burris' envied steel-on-steel adjustment system, and HiLume multi-coatings on every single air to glass lens surface. The Burris Full Field II 6.5-20x50 Riflescope is even more forgiving for eye position, is a little shorter, and a good bit lighter than similar riflescopes. The magnification ring and eyepiece have been made into one solid unit, requiring only two seals rather than three. To change magnification on the Burris Fullfield II riflescope, simply turn the entire eyepiece. Each of these Burris rifle scopes comes with the comprehensive Burris Forever warranty, which replaces defects in materials and workmanship. These new models in the Burris Fullfield II series have eliminated most of the potential leak paths in the eyepiece/power ring area and sealed the remainder with special quad seals instead of O-rings. Burris has moved the adjustment system to improve mounting options, and the European-style adjustable eyepiece requires no locking mechanism. The Ballistic Mil-Dot reticle on the scope has a lower vertical crosshair with small ballistic lines that automatically compensate for bullet drop from 100 to 500 yards for many common cartridges. The Burris 6.5-20x Fullfield 2 Parallax Adjusted Rifle Scope is lighter, better sealed, and has a relocated adjustment system compared to the original Fullfield.
|Number of Mags||N/A|
|Available for In-Store Pickup||Yes|
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.