These scopes feature excellent quality lenses and the highly efficient index-matched HiLume™ multi-coating on every lens surface to assure a bright, clear and high-resolving sight picture. Each main tube is constructed of aircraft-grade 6061T6 aluminum. Double-spring tension and an oversized ball-joint secures the hand-fitted internal zoom assembly. The adjustment systems are positive, repeatable, steel-on-steel, with audible clicks. The bottom line is unfailing shot-to-shot accuracy, no matter how extreme the conditions or how heavy a magnum with which the scope becomes partner.
Each scope is moisture-purged and injected with laboratory-grade nitrogen before the one-piece outer tube, one-piece eyepiece/power ring and the Burris-exclusive quad seals take their turn in keeping it that way. TAC-2 Low Profile Knobs are easy to operate, very reliable, and are resettable to zero once sighted in. These scopes are welcome on long hikes, weighing in at 25% to 50% less than many other scopes in their class.
TAC-2 Low Profile Tactical Adjustment Knobs
TAC-2 Adjustment Knobs have set a standard for operational ease, rapid accessibility and low profile. The radial dial helps indicate at which revolution the knob has been rotated. By having four scales of reference, the shooter can always see one of them, whatever his shooting position may be.
Once the rifle has been sighted in, TAC-2 knobs can be set to zero by loosening the three set screws, rotating the knobs where you want them, then tightening the set screws
|Number of Mags||N/A|
|Available for In-Store Pickup||No|
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.