The new TP9SA is a 9mm single action, striker fired pistol. The TP9SA is the next evolution of the popular TP series pistol. With a new trigger and frame assembly, the TP9SA has been redefined for the American shooter. The TP9SA features a striker decocker that allows for safer disassembly as the trigger does not need to be engaged to field strip the pistol. This feature gives the operator added reassurance of a safe platform. The added safety feature of not engaging the trigger is a huge benefit for the civilian and law enforcement market. The TP9SA also has a cold hammer forged barrel and the slide is cerakoted with 3-dot steel sights.
The new frame design of the TP9SA contains several upgrades inspired by the feedback of military and law enforcement. The grip panels and front and rear grip have two different stippling styles to fully engage the shooters hand under any adverse condition. A longer trigger guard enables the operator to use the TP9SA while wearing hand protection. The grip design allows a slimmer feel while still containing an 18+1 capacity in 9mm.
|Manufacturer||Century International Arms|
|Number of Mags||N/A|
|Available for In-Store Pickup||Yes|
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.