Includes a Survival Guide, a concise booklet containing many helpful suggestions for surviving in the wilderness.
- Survival/First-Aid Instruction Booklet (1): Covers essential survival information including shelter making, selecting a campsite, making gound signals for aerial searchers, first-aid instructions, using the signal mirror, collecting water, and more.
- Liquid Filled Compass (1): colored needle points to north, truer readings
- Reflective Emergency Blanket (1): helps keep you warm, rain-wind-cold protection, sun shade in summer, shelter tarp, signalling device, ground cloth
- Emergency Poncho (1): rain & snow protection, ground cloth, shelter windbreak, survival solar still (using the sun to get water from the ground), signalling device
- 2" x 2" Signal Mirror (1): signalling device
- Loud Whistle (1): audio signaling device, helps save your vioce & excess body moisture
- Orange Trail Tape (50' Roll): mark where you've been, show where you are headed
- Nylon Multi-Use Cord (35'): multiple uses, shelter binding, snare, pack repair
- Waterproof Matches (Box of 40): fire starting, candle lighting, tick extraction, needle sterilization
- 4" Firestarter Sticks (2): helps start camp/signaling fire, lights even after being wet (can be broken a part for multiple uses)
- 12 Hour Lightstick (1): camplight, signalling, comfort
- 5 Hour Wax Candle (1): light, fire starter, waterproofer, zipper lubricant
- Nylon Rope (12'): multiple uses, shelter binding, snare, pack repair
- Salt Packet (1): use with water to replinish body salt, cooked fish/animal seasoning
- Writing Note Pad (1): rescue notes for recording details & times, diary, firestarter sheets
- Wood Pencil (1): writing notes/information/diary, fire kindling (use razor blade to make wood kindling chips)
- Nylon Thread (100' Spool): multiple uses, emergency suturing, sewing clothing, shelter, tent, as twine, shelter building, fishing, small animal snare, dental floss, etc.
- Fishing Line (30' Spool): multiple uses, as intended, emergency suturing, sewing clothing, shelter, tent, as twine, shelter building, fishing, small animal snare, dental floss, etc.
- Fishing Hooks (2): as intended, emergency button/closure
- Fishing Line Sinkers (2): as intended
- Large Sewing Needle (1): as intended, emergency suturing, splinter removal, blister popper, spear tip
- Brass Snare Wire (10'): shelter building, rescue note holder, snare building
- Safety Pins (2): button holder, secure clothing, tent, mending, emergency suture
- Razor Blades - Single Sided (2): various uses, as a knife, fire tinder notching, making wood chips, fish cleaning, cutting cord/rope
- 4" Adhesive Tape Strips (2): multiple uses including expedient sutureless wound closure, bandage holder, tent repair, etc.
- Antiseptic Towelettes (4): wound cleaning, hand cleaning, dry as a fire starter
- 3" x 3" Sterile Gauze Pad (1): covering small wounds, wound cleaning, firestarter
- Bandaid 2" x 3" Large Size (1): use for wounds, as tape
- Bandaids 1" x 2" Medium Size (4): use for wounds, as tape
- Band-Aids 3/8" x 1.5" Small Size (4): use for wounds, as tape
- Deluxe 7" x 10" Waterproof Reusable Carrying Bag (1): keeps supplies dry, use as a water canteen, air pillow
- 8" x 12" Outer Plastic Reusable Carrying Bag (1): use as a water canteen, hold supplies when waterproof bag is used as a canteen
- All Paper Wrappers & Note Pad (1): use as tender for fire starting
|Number of Mags||N/A|
|Available for In-Store Pickup||Yes|
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.