The Come and Take It Flag is an updated version of the Gonzales Flag used in the Texas War of Independence. The original flag featured a canon barrel. The modern Come and Take It Flag has been modified and features an AR-15 Rifle. The Come and Take It Flag is now a symbol of gun-rights advocates. The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution is the part of the United States Bill of Rights that protects the right to keep and bear arms from infringement by the federal government. . The first-known version of the modern Come and take It Flag was displayed at a Bill of Rights rally in Arizona. The Come and Take It Flag is a great edition for all firearm owners and supporters of the Constitution to let others know where you stand on this issue. The phrase Come and Take It (Molon Labe in ancient Greek) was originally used by the Spartans at the battle of Thermopylae. When the Persian forces demanded the Spartans to lay down their spears, they responded with the message Come and Take Them. Today we honor that spirit of defiance by flying the Come and Take It Flag. This Come and Take It Flag is 3’x5’.
|Type||3' X 5'|
|Number of Mags||No|
|Available for In-Store Pickup||Yes|
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.