When our founding fathers secured the Constitutional “right of the people to keep and bear arms,” they also added the admonition that this right SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
It is the only time this phrase appears in the Bill of Rights. So why aren’t more people listening?
History has proven that guns are essential to self-defense and liberty—but tragedy is a powerful force and has led many to believe that guns are the enemy, that the Second Amendment is outdated, and that more restrictions or outright bans on firearms will somehow solve everything.
They are wrong.
In CONTROL, Glenn Beck presents a passionate, fact-based case for guns that reveals why gun control isn’t really about controlling guns at all; it’s about controlling us. In doing so, he takes on and debunks the common myths and outright lies that are often used to vilify guns and demean their owners:
The Second Amendment is ABOUT MUSKETS . . . GUN CONTROL WORKS in other countries . . . 40 percent of all guns are sold without BACKGROUND CHECKS . . . More GUNS MEAN more MURDER . . . Mass shootings are becoming more common . . . These awful MASSACRES ARE UNIQUE TO AMERICA . . . No CIVILIAN needs a “weapon of war” like the AR-15 . . . ARMED GUARDS in schools do nothing, just look at Columbine . . . Stop FEARMONGERING, no one is talking about TAKING YOUR GUNS AWAY.
Backed by hundreds of sources, this handbook gives everyone who cares about the Second Amendment the indisputable facts they need to reclaim the debate, defeat the fear, and take back their natural rights.
Table of Contents:
Part One: The Truth About Guns
- It's Time for America to Have a Conversation about Guns
- We Should Start Drafting a Bill to Ensure Newton Never Happens Again
- Guns are Lethal
- No One Wants to Take Your Guns Away
- Well, Can't We at Least Clarift the Second Amendment?
- That May Be, but Even Thomas Jefferson Wanted the Second Amendment to Expire
- The United States has the Highest Gun Murder Rate in the Developed World
- Okay, but the Overall U.S. Murder Rate is Much Higher that Other Wealthy Countries
- But Other Countries Have Strict Gun Control and Very Few Murders
- The United States is Unique in Suffering From Gum Massacres
- Then Why Are Gun Massacres Happening Now More than Ever Here in the United States?
- No Mass Killings Have Ever Been Stopped by Someone Else With a Gun
- Reguardless, if We Reallt Want to Stop Gun Massacres We need to Bring Back the Assult Weapons Ban
- You Are So Out of Touch. Even the Most Conservative Members of teh Supreme Court Thinks We Should Ban Assult Weapons
- No Civilian Needs a Military- Type Weapon
- Yeah, But if You Modify One, It Becomes Fully Automatic
- I Still Don't Understand Why Anyone Would Need a Semi-Automatic in Their Home
- I've Heard That You Plan on Defeating the Entire United States Military with Your Assult Riffle
- I'm Glad You Brought Up the Second Amendment Again, You Have to Admit That it is Pretty Outdated
- Even if That's True, Everyone Agreed That the Second Amendment Was Only About Militias
- Most Guns Kept in the Home Are Used For SAomething Else Than Self-Defense
- Keeping a Gun at Home is Pointless
- Okay, But That Doesn't Apply to Women. They're Still More Likely to be Killed When There's a Gun in the Home
- Forty Percent of All Guns Are Sold Without Background Checks
- Gun Shows Are Where Criminals Get Their Weapons
- Even a Majority of National Rifle Association Members Support Universal Background Checks
- The NRA is the Poster Child for Bad Research
- The 2004 Report Said We Need More Data and Research On Guns-and They're Right, We Need to Know More
- More Guns Means More Crime. Any Data to the Contrary is a Lie or NRA Propaganda
- The Reason Nothing Changes is That the NRA Buys Off Politicians
- The NRA is So Crazy That They Actually Want to Arm Our Kids!
- Columbine Proves That Putting Armed Guards in Schools Just Doesn't Work
- College Students Are Just Too Irresponsible to Carry Guns
- The Police Support More Gun Control Laws- You Should, too.
- We Should Restrict Magazines to Less Than 10 Rounds
- Don't Believe the Gun Nuts: Hitler Didn't Take Anyone's Firearms Away
- Denying Science
- The Truth About (No) Consequences
- Trained to Kill
- Scapegoating and Excuses
- The Way Forward
|Number of Mags||N/A|
|Available for In-Store Pickup||Yes|
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.