Introduction to fundamentals of resistance and guerrilla warfare, organization for the special forces effort, control of operations, theater support, logistics, intelligence, infiltration and much more than space permits to explain. 257 pages illustrated. 5.5"x8.5"
Table of Contents:
PART ONE. INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1. FUNDAMENTALS
CHAPTER 2. RESISTANCE AND GUERRILLA WAR-FARE
PART TWO. ORGANIZATION FOR THE SPECIAL
CHAPTER 3. JOINT UNCONVENTIONAL WAR-FARE TASK FORCE (JUWTF)
CHAPTER 4. AIRBORNE SPECIAL FORCES GROUP
- Section I. General
- Section II. The Special Forces operational base
- Section III. Control of operations
- Section IV. Control of administrative and training Activities
CHAPTER 5. THEATER SUPPORT
- Section I. Logistics
- Section II. Intelligence
- Section III. Communications
- Section IV. Initial contact
PART THREE. OPERATIONS
CHAPTER 6. INFILTRATION
CHAPTER 7. ORGANIZATION AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE AREA COMMAND.
- Section I. Organizational concepts
- Section II. Resistance elements
- Section III. Security
- Section IV. Intelligence in guerrilla warfare operational area
- Section V. Communications in guerrilla warfare opera tional areas
- Section VI. Logistics in guerrilla warfare operational areas
CHAPTER 8. COMBAT EMPLOYMENT
- Section I. Introduction
- Section II. Offensive combat operations
- Section III. Interdiction
- Section IV. Defensive operations
- Section V. Employment of unconventional warfare forces to assist conventional forces' combat operations
- Section VI. Employment of UW forces after link-up
CHAPTER 9. PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS IN SUPPORT OF UNCONVENTIONAL WARFARE
CHAPTER 10. DEMOBILIZATION
- I. REFERENCES
- II. CATALOGUE SUPPLY SYSTEM
- III. AREA STUDY GUIDE
- IV. AREA ASSESSMENT
- V. GLOSSARY OF TERMS
|Manufacturer||Department of the Army|
|Number of Mags||N/A|
|Available for In-Store Pickup||Yes|
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.