Over 200 pages of the real stuff. Hand to Hand Combatives with detailed moves on self defense and take out. Learn how to handle close range, medium range and long range combative techniques. Illustrated techniques for kicks, punches, angles of attack, throw and takedown procedures. Become a master of the skill with defensive and offensive techniques with this very well illustrated field manual. Sentry removal and weapons removal, bayonet training are also covered. 5.25"x8".
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1. Introduction
- 1-1. Purpose of Combatives Training
- 1-2. Basic Principles
Chapter 2. Training
Section I. Train the Trainer
- 2-1. Importance of Skilled Trainers
- 2-2. Safety Precautions
Section II. Unit Training
- 2-3. Basic or One-Station Unit Training
- 2-4. Unit Sustainment Training Program
Section III. Taining Areas
- 2-5. Training Formations
- 2-6. Pit Construction
- 2-7. Bayonet Assault Course
Section IV. Teaching Techniques
- 2-8. Warm-ups and Stretches
- 2-9. Stances
- 2-10. Falls
- 2-11. Crawls, Walk, and Run
- 2-12. Demotrations
- 2-13. Execution by the Numbers
- 2-14. Excustion at Combat Speed
- 2-15. Drills
- 2-16. Foam Pads
Chaper 3. Close-Range Combatives
- 3-1. Throws and Takedowns
- 3-2. Stragulation
- 3-3. Choking Tecniques
- 3-4 Counters to Chokes
- 3-5. Grappling
Chapter 4. Medium-Range Combatives
- 4-1. Vital Targets
- 4-2. Striking Principles
- 4-3. Short Punches and Strikes
Chapter 5. Long-Range Combatives
Section I. Natural Weapons
- 5-1. Extened Arm Punches and Strikes
- 5-2. Kicks
Section II. Defensive Techniques
- 5-3. Defense Against and Armed Opponent
- 5-4. Angles of Attack
- 5-5. Defense Against a Knife
- 5-6. Unarmed Defense Against a Rifle With Fixed Bayonet
- 5-7. Advanced Weapons Tecniques and Training
- 5-8. Bayonet/Knife
- 5-9. Knife-Against-Knife Sequence
- 5-10. Rifle with Fixed Bayonet
Section IV. Field-Expedient Weapons
- 5-11. Entrenched Tool
- 5-12. Three-foot Stick
- 5-13. Three-foot Rope
- 5-13. Six-foot Pole
Chapter 6. Transition Techniques
- 6-1. Combat Scenarios
- 6-2. Bridging the Gap Between Ranges
Chapter 7. Sentry Removal
- 7-1. Planning Considerations
- 7-2. Rehearsals
- 7-3. Execution
- 7-4. Psycological Aspects
- 7-5. Techniques
Appendix A. Pugil Taining
Appendix B. Bayonet Training
|Manufacturer||Department of the Army|
|Number of Mags||N/A|
|Available for In-Store Pickup||Yes|
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.