From the beaches of Normandy, the snowfall of Korea and the jungles of Vietnam to the sands of Iraq and the mountains of Afghanistan, America's servicemen and servicewomen have led the charge in the fight to preserve freedom around the world. To honor those heroic marines, soldiers, sailors and airmen who sacrificed their lives in service to our country and to show our appreciation to all who answer the call of duty to preserve our liberty, we are proud to offer this commemorative Henry Golden Boy "Military Service" Tribute Edition of our legendary Golden Boy rifle.
Since the Civil War it has been an enduring American tradition to present ornately engraved Henry rifles to servicemen as a token of gratitude for their sacrifices. The Henry Golden Boy "Military Service" Tribute Edition is ideal for continuing that time-honored practice. Proudly crafted in America, this heirloom-quality rifle has a polished nickel-plated receiver adorned with deeply etched, patriotically themed scrollwork. The right side features intricate scrollwork and the American bald eagle as well as a shield bearing the inscription "In Recognition of Military Service to Our Great Country."
The left side showcases two enduring symbols of American freedom: The Statue of Liberty and The Liberty Bell. The images on both sides, as well as the laurel leaf border, are selectively plated with 24-karat gold. Five stars representing the five branches of service are cut into each side of the receiver separating the front and rear panels.The Stars and Stripes and a golden banner with the words "God Bless America" are laser etched into the American walnut stock and hand painted in brilliant red, white and blue. The seals of the United States Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps and Coast Guard are inscribed into the right side of the forearm and hand painted with gold fill. If you know of a serviceman or woman who has just returned from overseas, or one who served in a past conflict, honor them with one of these limited-edition rifles.
|Manufacturer||Henry Repeating Arms Company|
|Number of Mags||N/A|
|Available for In-Store Pickup||Yes|
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.