FAST, TOUCH-FREE ENTRY
Open your safe in the blink of an eye - the RAPiD™ safe is the first to use patent-pending Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) for instant access. Simply place the included RFID bracelet, card, or key fob over the reader, and the RAPiD™ safe springs open to present your handgun.*
Built to exceed the ASTM International performance standards for youth resistant firearms containers, the RAPiD safe provides a high level of child resistance and unauthorized access protection.
MULTIPLE ACCESS OPTIONS
The RAPiD™ safe can be opened with the RFID bracelet, card, or key fob, or with a personally programmed code. It is also accessible with a conventional key lock.
HANDGUN IS ALWAYS SAFE AND READY
AC power means your handgun is both protected and ready to go 24/7. The RAPiD™ safe also features a battery backup that may be used as a primary power source. Upon opening, the internal RAPiD™ sleeve presents your handgun at the perfect angle.
The RAPiD™ safe weighs over 15 pounds, and features wrapped, 16-gauge steel construction and a heavy-duty ¼" steel dual-lug locking system. A 39 inch, 1,500 lb.-rated cable secures the safe to an immobile object for additional theft protection.
The RAPiD™ safe uses standard household 110V power and includes a battery pack for backup or primary power. Inside the RAPiD™ safe is the padded RAPiD™ sleeve that presents handguns at the perfect angle. The RAPiD™ sleeve is removable, enabling storage of most revolvers with barrels as long as 6 inches. Also includes a security cable that is rated to 1,500 lbs.
|Number of Mags||N/A|
|Available for In-Store Pickup||Yes|
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.