Open for bidding is this Howa 1500 rifle, chambered in 30-06! This is a great bolt action rifle, featuring a 22” barrel (43” overall), 4 round internal magazine, with a synthetic rubber-coated stock, weighing in at 7.4lbs. This is a great deal being offered, this one will not last long! Auction includes rifle only, no box or manual. Stock shows light scuffs and signs of wear, as expected with average use. Check out our other listings for more great firearms! Thanks for looking, good luck!
The M1500 is a bolt-action centerfire rifles produced by Howa Machinery. The original Howa rifle blueprints were drawn up with a strong resemblance to the Sako centerfire bolt action. At present, the M1500 is the only large calibre bolt action rifle produced in Japan, and is sold as Howa's representative rifle not only in Japan, but throughout the world.
The internal magazine can hold 3-5 rounds, loaded through the open action. Aftermarket 5 and 10 round removable box magazine system are available, similar to the Type 38 infantry rifle.
Barrels are cromoly, not chrome-lined as seen on arms of the Type 64 rifle. Barrels are offered in both sporting length, weight and profile as well as Varmint length and weight. All guns circulating within Japan undergo fire-testing at the Toyokazu Company, and every new rifle has its paper test target enclosed with the firearm.
|Number of Mags||No|
|Available for In-Store Pickup||Yes|
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.