EOTech M6 TLI-000-A1 Xenon bulb tactical light delivers a peak output of 90+ lumens and is powered by two (2) 3V 123 lithium batteries (included) that give it a one (1) hour run time. The Class IIIa red laser light is adjustable for windage and elevation and has a range of 200 meters. EOTech M6 Gun Light mounts easily, without the aid of tools, utilizing EOTech patented Slide-Lock interface. Simply slide the unit onto the handguns rail and lock it into place with the spring-loaded latch bar. EOTech L-3 Slide-Lock interface is designed to fit most pistols. Please refer to the Fit Chart for your specific firearm model. EOTech M6 TLI 000 A1 handgun light features a 4 position selector switch in conjunction with an ambidextrous rocker switch located on the removable backplate. The selector switch turns to Lock-Out, Laser Only, White Light Only or White Light and Laser combined. Once the desired output is selected the M6 is activated by using the rocker arm, toggling for either Momentary On or locking for Constant On. The rocker backplate on the M6 is interchangeable with any other backplate designed for either M6 or M3 models, and optional long gun and shotgun backplates with integrated remotes are available providing for greater versatility in illuminator application. Like all EOTech L-3 Insight Technology products, the M6 EOTech Flashlight is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. EOTech TLI-000-A1 . Specifications: Peak Output: 90+ Lumens Run Time: 1 Hour Interface Options: Slide-Lock Dimensions: 3.4”L x 1.6”W x 1.9”H Visible Laser: Class IIIa Red/Range 200M Weight: 3.7 oz.
|Number of Mags||N/A|
|Available for In-Store Pickup||Yes|
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.