This X95 offers the performance of the TAVOR Assault Rifle 5.56mm with superior features such as aconversion kit that transforms the weapon into a 9mm SMG.This is an advantage for the Special Forces training on a single weapon for multi-task operability andcombined logistics.The X95 was developed in close cooperation with Special Forces and elite units and was tailored totheir specific requirements and needs; anti-terror, urban and open areas combat.The X95 incorporates advanced technology that allows interchangeability of 5.56mm ammunition with9mm ammunition. This leap in technology allows the soldier to use the same weapon platform for awide variety of scenarios. This feature saves training time, spare parts and reduces overall costs.The X95 distinguishes itself as the ideal weapon for Special Forces dealing with complicated situations.Among its advantages its optimized ergonomic design and high efficiency ranges.The X95 is state of the art modern design weapon which includes modular picatinny rails. “Flattop” railsfor multiple single line accessories and devices are also available.The X95 is a complete platform that comprises optical devices and other accessories, thusdistinguishing itself as the ultimate two caliber weapon of the XXI century.The X95 is the standard IDF (Israel Defense Forces) Assault Rifle.The majority of the parts are suitable for both regular TAVOR and the new X95 FLATTOP.Optional IWI tactical sling
|Manufacturer||IWI US, Inc|
|Number of Mags||No|
|Available for In-Store Pickup||Yes|
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.