The CW380 pistol has a 2.58 inch barrel, an overall length of 4.96 inches and a height of just 3.9 inches. It weighs just 10.2 ounces without a magazine. The pistol has a black polymer frame and features 4140 steel inserts molded into the front and back of the frame for added rigidity. It has a machined, solid 416 matte stainless steel slide and a textured polymer grip.
The Kahr CW380 features a lock breech, modified Browning type recoil lug, and utilizes Kahr's seven patents including the "safe cam" action found in all Kahr pistols. The result is a micro-compact pistol with very little recoil and quick follow-up shots. The pistol features drift adjustable white bar-dot combat rear sight and pinned-in polymer front sight.
Differences between the Kahr CW380 and Kahr P380 models include: the CW series has a conventional rifled barrel instead of the match grade polygonal barrel found on P models; the CW slide stop lever is MIM (metal-injection-molded) instead of machined; the CW series slide has fewer machining operations, and uses simple roll marking instead of engraved markings; the P380 comes with two magazines, but the CW series comes with one 6 rd steel magazine with flush baseplate. Lastly, the slide locks back after firing the last round and another feature missing on a number of other value-priced compact semi-auto pistols. The durability and reliability of the CW380 model makes it a strong consideration as a backup gun for law enforcement.
|Number of Mags||No|
|Available for In-Store Pickup||Yes|
- Kahr FirearmsReview by Qui
- - Was looking for a relaiable pocket handgun and I was looking at all the other brands and when I bought and shot the Kahr CW380 I was amazed how it did not jump that much in your hand when you fired it. Even though there is only on clip that is what keeps the price low because extra clipes are not that much. Great grouping at 15 yards. I would recommed this product. (Posted on 5/11/15)
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.