This manual includes a detailed description of the rifle and its general characteristics; procedures for detailed disassembly and assembly; an explanation of functioning; a discussion of the types of stoppages and the immediate action applied to reduce them; a description of the ammunition; and instructions on the care, cleaning, and handling of each weapon and ammunition.
Table of Contents:
INTRODUCTORY CHAPTER, “Otigms and Development”
Chapter I. INTRODUCTION
- Section I. General
- Section Il. Description and data
Chapter 2. OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
- Section I. Controls
- Section Il. Operation under usual conditions
- Section Ill. Operation of materiel used in conjunction with major item
- Section IV. .Ppetation unusual conditions
Chapter 3. SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
- Section I. Service upon receipt of materiel
- Section II. Repair parts, special tools and equipment
- Section III. Lubrication instructions.
- Section IV. Preventive maintenance checks and services
- Section V. Troubleshooting
- Section VI. Operators maintenance procedures
- Section VII. Organizational maintenance procedures
Chapter 4. MAINTENANCE OF MATERIEL USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH MAJOR ITEM
Chapter 5. AMMUNITION
Chapter 6. DESTRUCTION OF MAWRIEL TO PREVENT ENEMY USE
APPENDIX A. REFERENCES
APPENDIX B. ORGANIZATIONAL MAINTENANCE REPAIR PARTS AND SPECIAL TOOLS LIST
- Sectton I. Introduction
- Section Il. Basic issue items
- Section Ill. Maintenance and operating supplies
- Section IV. Prescribed load allowance
- Section V. Repair Pans For:
- Trigger housing assembly
- Barrel and tecavet group
- Telescope, M84
- Kit, winter ttlgget
- VI. Special Tools, test and support equipment
Appendix C. MAINTENANCE ALLOCATION CHART
- Section I. Introduction
- Section Il. Maintenance allocation chart for Rifle, Caliber .30 Ml, MlC (Sniper’s). and MID (Sniper’s)
ADDENDA SUPPLEMENTAL MATERIAL
|Manufacturer||Department of the Army|
|Number of Mags||N/A|
|Available for In-Store Pickup||Yes|
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.