The 6 position adjustable stock allows you to fit the rifle to your needs and has been built to meet all military specifications. Our extension tube is second to none and just like the stock body, meets all military requirements. What does this mean for you? First and foremost, you get the best possible fit between the stock body and the tube, cancelling any rattle that might occur with cheaper stocks. Secondly, the tube is crafted from the same aluminum that most AR receivers are made from, ensuring a much stronger part. Each tube also has its threads rolled on as opposed to having them “cut” into the metal like most other extension tubes today. Lastly, the inside of the tube has been coated with a Mil-Spec dry film lubricant that not only keeps the action quieter, but reduces metal-on-metal contact, extending the service life of your buffer. Throw in a grit blasted finish which enables our tube to have a non-reflective surface, and you have the best Mil-Spec extension tube on the market. Oh, and did we mention the tube is 100% made in the USA? We have pulled out all the stops to create and craft the best Mil-Spec AR stock on the market. You know it’s time to upgrade your AR and the only place to start is with the INTRAFUSE® Mil-Spec T6 Stock.
|Fits the AR-15, M16 and M4||100% U.S. Made|
- Mil-Spec T6™ Stock Body Assembly with Metal Sling Swivel
- Mil-Spec 6 Position AR Carbine Receiver Extension Tube
- AR Carbine Buffer Spring
- AR Carbine Castle Nut
- AR Carbine Locking Plate
|Number of Mags||N/A|
|Available for In-Store Pickup||N/A|
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.