Real audiophiles understand that for purity of sound an analog sound system is superior to a digital sound system, however, digital systems can correct imperfections or enhance and modify sound better than analog systems. Most active hearing protectors or stereo headphones employ one technology or the other.Our engineers at Pro-Ears were not willing to compromise the quality of our sound for the sake of simplicity or cost.The result is the hybrid digital/analog system found exclusively in the Gold Series active hearing protectors.
To further enhance the natural sound quality we use gold connectors and high quality amplifiers and microphones to reduce impedance.Our proprietary software reduces interference caused by wind while enhancing the sounds you want to hear. Advancements to our exclusive DLSC™ technology for compression turn an impulse sound wave from a gunshot into a soft, audible pop.Finely engineered circuitry with proprietary programming has reduced attack time to 1.5 milliseconds.We provide adjustable gain control so you can adjust the industry leading sound amplification to match your situational needs.
|Number of Mags||No|
|Available for In-Store Pickup||Yes|
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.