Red Dot Arms Training Target 24"x36"
Red Dot Arms is proud to make available the MDT-1 Tactical Target. This target has never been available to the public until now. The MDT-1 was created by John ‘Mad Duck’ Farquhar, owner and Chief Instructor at Mad Duck Training. John was frustrated with the targets available for tactical training as there was anatomical targets and silhouette targets on the market, but they did not emphasize the tactical anatomy scoring and the pelvic shot emphasis for shooting against body armor. The MDT-1 was created using the anatomical area sizes per measurements of John’s body. The scores give credit for the ‘Golden Triangle’ of the thorax, pelvis and what is truly the target area of the head. Peripheral hits on the body gains points, but low values because these are not attacker stopping shots anatomically. This is the exclusive target used by Mad Duck Training for all their advanced classes.
|Manufacturer||Red Dot Arms|
|Number of Mags||No|
|Available for In-Store Pickup||Yes|
- Awesome target - 11 differnt hit zones.Review by Michel
This a great target. Designed by an instructor/friend of mine. Fell in love with it the first time I shot on them. Unless the course of fire dictates a different target, this is what we use at Red Dot Arms for our own training. Try them, you'll see what the fuss is about.
(Posted on 10/3/14)
- Ease of use, Value for money, great to shoot at 25 yds or less, price saving purchase, a wise choice for target practice!Review by Eric
- "These are great for the range. They are very reasonable priced and save you from having to buy them when you go to the range. I have made this purchase a number of times for outdoor shooting too, and I find this product to be very reliable. Calculating your score on this product is aided by the quality of the Material and the Ring definitions. Truly a Great Purchase." (Posted on 10/3/14)
- Great TargetReview by TERRY
Taken more than one Mad Duck classes, this target is top notch, will be buying some soon.
(Posted on 11/19/13)
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $129.99
Now only: $84.99