This striker-fired version of the award-winning LC9® has a short, light, crisp trigger pull for faster, more accurate shooting. It also uses all existing LC9® accessories including lasers, holsters and extended 9-round magazines. This gun is slim, lightweight and compact for personal protection, just slightly larger (less than 1" taller and 1" longer) than the popular and incredibly compact LCP®. It includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip. Safety features include integrated trigger safety, manual safety, magazine disconnect, inert magazine for safe disassembly and a visual inspection port that allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
|Number of Mags||No|
|Available for In-Store Pickup||Yes|
- Great pistol for daily carryReview by Jim
- After being disappointed with the trigger on the original LC9 the new LC9S is a major improvement. Was hesitant at the purchase of this pistol but after a few weeks use and several hundred rounds through it without one single misfire this is one great firearm. A terrific size for conceal carry and extremely comfortable I highly recommend you check it out when looking for your next conceal carry 9mm. (Posted on 10/9/14)
- Great concealed carry psitolReview by Ken
- First off, this pistol is HUGE improvement on the LC9. It is striker fired, and the trigger is so much better than any double action. Crisp clean breaks. It holds 7+1 rounds and has 9 round extended magazine options for those with bigger hands. It is accurate and RELIABLE. I have fired 300 plus rounds through it now without incident. It goes bang everytime with any ammo I have fed it. You almost don't realize you are firing a compact pistol. The only negative is the field stripping. It has a take down pin to remove to field strip the weapon. I'd consider this seriously for concealed carry. (Posted on 10/3/14)
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.