Armscor/Rock Island 1911 Tactical 45 ACP 3.5" Compact, Parkerized, Wood Grip
The Rock Island Armory 1911 series consists of a product line of single-action recoil operated semi-automatic pistols. They are designed and manufactured by Armscor in Marikina City, Philippines, and distributed in the United States by Armscor USA, located in Pahrump, Nevada.
RIA (Rock Island Armory) 1911s are clones of the US Military G.I. M1911-A1, the standard issue US Service pistol from 1911 to 1985. Most RIA models are targeted for the low-end price point of the 1911 pistol market and are basic entry level MIL-SPEC versions of the 1911, however, the RIA Tactical, Compact, and Match models offer additional semi-custom high end features. The Compact model features a skeletonized hammer and beavertail grip safety while the Tactical model also adds a target-grade hammer and trigger as well as an ambidextrous safety, and enhanced contrast combat sights. Armscor is an ISO 9001 certified-compliant company which manufactures Rock Island pistols using CNC (Computer Numerical Control) equipment. RIA 1911 series pistols are constructed of 4140 chromoly steel with a cast frame, and are available in .45 ACP, .38 Super, 9mm Luger, and .22 TCM chamberings. From its 3.5 inch barrel to the extended beavertail, the Compact 1911 Tactical .45acp will be love at first shot. The full guide rod and combat-style, low profile, snag-free sights are built for performance. Comes in a fully parkerized finish. The Tactical Model gives you everything you want in a pistol at great value, plus the backing of the Rock Island lifetime warranty.
This Gun Features:
|Manufacturer||Armscor/Rock Island Armory|
|Available for In-Store Pickup||Yes|
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.