SIG SAUER® P250 Wins Two NRA Golden Bullseye Awards SIG SAUER, Inc. proudly announced the P250 pistol as the recipient of the National Rifle Association’s coveted Golden Bullseye Award for Shooting Illustrated Handgun of the Year and American Rifleman Tactical Handgun of the Year. This is the one gun that changes everything, the new P250® is a modular pistol that allows the shooter to change caliber and grip size at will. One gun that adapts to perfectly fit any individual’s hand size, shooting style, and purpose.
The new SIG SAUER® P250 is a radically new kind of pistol that carries the renowned SIG SAUER quality – the performance, the accuracy and the reliability – into an exciting new range of unlimited possibilities, all built around a single, serial-numbered metal frame and fire control assembly. Choose the caliber: 9mm, .357SIG, .40S&W, or .45ACP. Choose compact, subcompact or full size polymer grip module. Select one of three grip sizes and two trigger lengths. Now it’s a fully customized P250. But then you can change everything to meet new requirements. When you have a P250, you not only have a high-quality SIG SAUER pistol that perfectly meets your needs. You have the foundation for building a new SIG SAUER pistol that will meet changing needs without the slightest sacrifice in performance.
|Number of Mags||N/A|
|Available for In-Store Pickup||Yes|
- Sig P250 9mm full sizeReview by Mike
- This is a great gun for anyone looking getting into shooting or would like to add to their current collection. It's very accurate, reliable and will eat any ammo u feed it. I've run at least 1500 rounds throught with less than 5 hiccups. A majority of ammo that I have run through it has been reloads. Its very easy to break down and clean. (Posted on 10/5/14)
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.