This XD® Mod.2™ .45ACP Sub-Compact Model is an amazingly slim and ergonomic pistol that packs even more amazing capacity. Wonderful gun! Featuring the GripZone™, the XD® Mod.2™ .45ACP Sub-Compact is a great choice for comfortable and reliable concealed carry. Perfect for a concealed carry purse or holster!
From high visibility low-profile sights to a slim-contour frame, the XD® Mod.2™ .45ACP Sub-Compact is a pistol that squeezes a lot of value and features into a surprisingly small package. At just two tenths of an inch wider than the industry’s slimmest single stack polymer frame pistols, the Mod.2™ .45ACP Sub-Compact offers 9+1 rounds of .45ACP or 13+1 rounds with an X-Tension™ magazine. This noticeably slim profile, extraordinary capacity, and 3.3” barrel add up to make a carry pistol that offers serious firepower in a handgun that will easily conceal.
Like all XD®s, the Mod.2™ Sub-Compact is loaded with safety features. The striker status indicator, loaded chamber indicator, grip-safety, internal firing pin block, and the Ultra Safety Assurance (USA) Action Trigger System™ all work to make the XD® Mod.2™ Sub-Compact a safe and easy to use pistol.
And of course, GripZone™ ergonomics set the XD® Mod.2™ apart from all others. Optimized contact between the human hand and the frame of the pistol keep the Mod.2™ Sub-Compact on target for round after round. When you pick up the XD® Mod.2™ Sub-Compact, you might find that a trip to the range is in your immediate future. After that, you’ll probably find that you’ve got a new favorite to carry.
|Number of Mags||No|
|Available for In-Store Pickup||Yes|
- Shooting Review by Quig
- - This is the best sub compact hand gun I ever owned, I am a huge fan of Springfield Armory and when they came out with this new line of compact handguns I needed to get the .45 cal Mod 2. The owner and staff know there stuff and they would match any price with the local gun dealers in the general area. This would be the one spot where you can get all of the supplies and gear. (Posted on 5/11/15)
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.