This slim, powerful addition to the XD line delivers all the performance of a .45 expertly engineered to fit in any size hand. At only 1" wide, the XD-S fits as perfectly into your concealed-carry strategy as it does in the palm of your hand. Prepare to be impressed with the single-position Picatinny rail that puts lights and lasers within easy reach. With an eye toward detail, the low-profile rear and fiber-optic front sights are specifically designed to allow you to quickly zero in on your target. This powerful pistol includes the Ultra Safety Assurance (USA) Action Trigger System, loaded chamber indicator, two mags, double mag pouch, holster all in a hard case. In addition, the XD-S offers a top-of-the-line, enhanced secure grip texture for greater control and usability. The XD-S disassembles just like the XD, however, with the XD-S, the disassembly lever cannot be manipulated with a magazine in the pistol. Additionally, when the disassembly lever is up, a magazine cannot be inserted into the pistol.
|Number of Mags||No|
|Available for In-Store Pickup||Yes|
- Love carrying this gun!Review by Allen
- I love this thing! I barely notice that I have it with me, it's so comfortable to carry! And, the recoil is pretty good, especially for a gun so small. Thanks, Red Dot, you guys are the best! (Posted on 11/13/14)
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.