The CCP’s SOFTCOIL gas-delayed blowback system uses gas pressure from the ignited cartridge by directing it through a small port in the barrel in front of the chamber to slow down and delay the rearward motion of the slide. This is accomplished by means of a piston contained inside of a cylinder located under the barrel that opposes the rearward motion of the slide until the gas pressure has declined after the bullet has left the barrel. This allows the slide to end its rearward motion, opening the breech, and ejecting the empty cartridge case.
Softcoil allows the slide to be easily manipulated to chamber a round.
Barrel rise is reduced up to one third less than similar pistols.
Decrease barrel rise helps you remain focused to accurately hit your target shot after shot.
The new model’s barrel length is 3.54 inches and its width is only 1.18 inches making it easily carried in a purse or inside-the-pant holster.
The CCP comes in stylish stainless or Cerakote® black and provides all the features that have become a signature of Walther’s line of pistols. It has a smooth 5.5 pound trigger pull, interchangeable front sight with white dot, adjustable rear sight, and reversible magazine release for left- or right-handed operation.
This new single-stack semi-automatic has a magazine capacity of 8 rounds. For maximum safety, the CCP comes equipped with a slim manual thumb safety and one internal safety that acts as a firing pin block. As with all Walther firearms, the CCP has an ergonomic grip with a unique non-slip surface.
Other key attributes of the firearm include an easy access slide stop, loaded chamber indicator for added safety, and serrations (front, rear and trigger guard) for additional safety and control of its easily manipulated slide.
|Number of Mags||No|
|Available for In-Store Pickup||Yes|
How to Buy a Firearm or Ammunition
Federal firearms laws prevent the sale of a weapon from Red Dot Arms, LLC. directly to an individual in another state (we are located in Illinois). We must ship your firearm directly to an FFL Dealer near you. The steps to follow are:
- Order your firearm online using our secure shopping cart. If you know the FFL dealer you are going to use at time of order placement (not a requirement) enter his name and address into the 'Ship To' field.
- Find an FFL dealer near you that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. Most sporting goods stores and pawn shops will provide this service for a small fee. Also, gun clubs, shooting ranges, etc. may provide this service to you. If you don't know which FFL dealer to use in your area, put a comment in your order and we will help you locate one near you. We have access to a large list of dealers in the USA that will gladly handle a transfer for you. Most dealers charge around $25 for a transfer. You must confirm the transfer with your local FFL dealer in advance.
- Next, have the dealer send us a copy of his signed license if we don't already have it on file. To check whether a license is on file, contact us. Please Note: It is now legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers license!
- Make sure the dealer knows the firearm is coming from Red Dot Arms. If you used a dealer that we already have on file, call him to let him know that a gun for you is on the way.
- We will send you an email when the firearm ships, which will include a tracking number.
If an item is available for Backorder, you can still ADD it to your Cart, and place the order. Typically, items on Backorder require between 6-10 Weeks before fullfillment. If you have multiple products in your Cart during checkout, items that are IN STOCK, will ship first and your Backordered products will ship seperately.
Red Dot Arms will notify you via email when your Backordered item is fullfilled. At anytime, you can also login to your Account for shipping status.
Due to the nature of the current market landscape, certain items are in high demand. By placing a Backorder, it ensures that you will be at the top of the list when HOT items become available on the Red Dot Store.
Will My Credit Card Be Charged for a Backorder?
No. Your credit card and the purchase amount will only be charged at the time of order fullfillment.